Our attorneys are ready to assist you and your business, whether you are a new start-up looking for initial formation advice or an established business in need of contract preparation and review, debt collection services, or civil litigation related to breaches of contract. Contact us today for a free consultation and allow us to explain how we can be of service to you and your business.
The business structure you choose can have lasting legal and tax implications. Contact one of our experienced attorneys to learn more about the different types of business structures and to find the one best suited for your business.
We assist clients with the formation of the following entities:
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- An LLC is designed to provide the limited liability of a corporation – but without the corporate formalities and with tax benefits.
- Also known as a C-Corporation, this form is usually suggested for larger, established companies with multiple employees.
- Similar to a C-Corporation, a S-Corporation provides the benefit of taxation at the personal level (pass-through taxation).
- A partnership can differ depending on the nature of the arrangement between partners, and can be tailored for your specific business.